Tuesday, April 8, 2014

No Sun on the Horizon - Episode 13

The Great Debators

Sally Langston's Quotes of the Season


HIGHLIGHTS | FAVORITE MOMENTS (full of great quotes)







1. "Yum yum crispy pig!" -Sally Langston #thebestlineever #SheWasOnOne
2. "Mur-der-ers" -- Cyrus Bean to Jake #ScaryTruthTho
3. "Olivia Pope, the devil at my doorstep..." Sally Langston #YesSheWentThere
4. "Without Him, without the sign of His love I am worse than dead" #SheCrazyButShePreachingRightThere #ComeOnChristians
5. I've never seen Cyrus soooo rattled before! It was a great character arc. And man, Cyrus's apology to James was deep. I felt that thang. #TheOscarGoesTo


LET'S TALK ABOUT JAKE



1.) So Jake is a killer now. Shocking. I'ma be honest, I didn't see that one coming, but I definitely was NOT surprised. If I know Shonda'nem at all, there is an actual reason for what he did that we won't find out til next week, BUT HE A KILLER. He straight murked two girls, and either Cyrus or Abby's boo thang. No matter WHY, the point is THAT he did it. #badJake

2.) Jake's ego is way bigger than he can manage. First he tried to get cute with Cy and something like "I'd tell you how the world works but you wouldn't understand." Boy BYE! Cute, but no. Sir please... You're not that guy. #HeTriedIt And if he says one more time, "With all my knowledge and all the secrets I have..." #AsMartinDoesToTommy YOU AIN'T GOT NO SECRETS MAN! Ok, so he might have a few, but he act like he got them Daddy Pope, and we ain't never heard Daddy Pope reminding nobody he got knowledge. He's in over his head, and he's either using this new role to finally have the power to be the sneaky snake he is, or his ego is going to cause him to make some terrible mistakes.

3.) All Jake is EVER concerned about is Liv's devotion to Fitz. Even last night, Jake gets in his feelings cuz Liv isn't deserting the Fitz campaign. "You're choosing his side". Ugh!! ENOUGH ALREADY! SIR, you just asked me to run away with you. And then THAT FAST, you got your rent-a-Quinn breaking into my office stealing stuff? I ain't never trusted Jake, and I still don't! His heart toward Liv is cute, but even THAT has always been untrustworthy. It is possible that Jake is doing what he did FOR Liv... ((i'll explain in my next post)). BUT STILL... his one-sided competition with Fitz for Liv is ridiculous. #ManUpJake #ThisIsNotHighSchool #YouWillLose

WHO GOT SHOT and WHY? MY THEORIES. New post coming soon..... #StayTuned

For the record.... #badJake

#ScandalRecap #WhoGotShot #DaddyPopeOnTheLangstonTeamTho #SomebodyGonNeedTheSmellingSaltsNextWeek #SallyNeedJesus #AintNuthinButAGangstaParty

No comments:

Post a Comment