Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang - Episode 14

It's So Hard to Say Goodbye


DISCLAIMER: It's Long.

1. Ok, before I get into the deep stuff, I have to bring up the absolute (and perhaps only) funniest moment in that episode: The White House Assistant who brought Cyrus some water in the beginning, and burst into tears when he opened the door. THAT WAS HILARIOUS to me! If you didn't pay that any attention... GO BACK AND WATCH! #DoesThisMakeMeAJerk #TaWellItWasFunny

2. Jake, the 'Straight Faced Killer'. Ok, so mystery solved. He murked poor James and is now yanking poor David Rosen by the rope he's so loosely tied around is throat. He did it cuz Command has to make difficult decisions for the Republic, even though it sucks. Oh, ok cool. But here's my commentary on this fool: a) I really wish he'd stop reminding everybody he's command... we know Jake, you're command. #ProveIt; b) I said it last week and i'ma say it again: his ego has gotta WAY out of hand. Deciding to 'swag out' a lil but cuz u got the title is one thing, but he on some other stuff. He need not try to lay up with Liv no more... not if you're gonna take that tone mister! c) His whole rationale of "I'm not like your dad cuz at least I did my horrible thing myself instead of making someone else do it" is a bucket DOODOO WATER! You's a killa boo, admit it! And please don't come with "at least he stayed with James til he died." That means nothing to me. Sorry. #BadThingsHappen.... you betta believe it sucka! #DaddyPopeISComing






3. Huck and Quinn. a) #puke; b) she SPAT on that man... and NO it doesn't EVEN compare to getting her face licked, so do not come here with that foolishness; c) I wonder what this means moving forward for Huck's gangsta, and for Quinn's confidence. With Huck getting all in his feelings, it will do one of two things: 1) give her an ego boost that she can now "get over" on Huck and start throwing more mud, or 2) she's going to grow soft and 'confused' and want to get back in. I was pissed at Huck in that scene. That commercial couldn't have come fast enough for me!

4. Liv Momma the biggest gangsta I done ever seen. She murked that fool like she was using a water gun.... didn't even blink! Harrison's boo is all over the place. I don't know what her angle is here, but I have a feeling that once Shonda'nem break this story open a bit more it's going to ugly. #NevaTrustABigButtAndASmile #ThemGirlsArePoison

5. Daddy Pope and Liv had a GREAT moment! I loved seeing them that way. And then, of course, he reads her like a grocery aisle magazine, drops the mic and walks off like the truest OG he is. I must say, I felt for Liv in that moment. I shared her tears. Her world is crazy, and I cannot even begin to fathom what she feels like.

6. Cyrus. Cyrus. Cyrus. Lawd they done broke Cy all the way down. From the flashback/memory sequences all the way through to the end my heart just bled for his pain. Cy a monster, but at least he honest about it. I like Cy, and to see him THAT broken in the final scene was gut wrenching for me. Very tender moment of friendship for he and Fitz as well. I say again, somebody pass that man an Oscar! #TheMonsterReturnsNextWeek




7. Mellie, Mellie you loose goose. Mellie finally gave in and gave it up! That changes everything, and ole boy prally gon get lost in the lust of his love, and return, thirsty for a sip of his love juice! Mellie, being the spiteful thug SHE is, could quite possibly use this in the most hurtful way against Fitz at just the WRONG time, and the walls she come tumbling down. This is becoming one of my favorite story lines.... #TheTablesHaveTurned

This is - by far - one of the BEST episodes in Scandal history! The writing on this episode is IMPECCABLE! We saw every single character in this episode... think about it. Every single one. And we got a taste of every single story. In one hour. And it made sense. #BravoWritersRoom #GoldenGlobe2015

No comments:

Post a Comment