Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Huckleberry Quinn... A Poison Kinda Berry!

Somebody Make it STOP!



Huck & Quinn have by far won the "TV JumpOff to Gross Adri Out the Worst" award. I simply just cannot deal with them, and it seemed to get worse and worse every time they got it on! But why does it freak me out so badly?  Let's explore this, shall we?


1.) I wasn't ready!

Point black period. I didn't know this was about to happen, and I didn't have a chance to finish chewing before I was caught off guard by that first incident. Then, week after week, in Quinn's trashy attempt to disguise her lust for Huck with tampering with his emotions, all of that extra open face kissing started to churn my stomach. But THEN, these two decided that wasn't enough and FULL ON got it on - ON TOP OF A CAR IN A PARKING GARAGE! Why must I be subjected to this treatment that late in the evening?  I can't deal with it. It keeps happening ALL OF A SUDDEN! Can't we get a slow fade-in to those scenes so I know it's about to happen? All of those quick cuts and transitions are liable to scar me for life!


2.) It's so desperate.

Alluding to one of the points I made above, they played hard to get so long and so hard that when simultaneous combustion occurred, it turned into a frantic, despairing moment every single time. Now granted, Huck has abstained quite a while having been taken from his wife (and kids), and sure, he had his girlfriend Becky from rehab.... but that didn't last long, given she framed him for trying to kill Fitz. After Huck kicked her out of OPA and revoked her Gladiator tights, we all knew Quinn was hurt. And while she did have Charlie, we all know Quinn has been crushing on Huck for a while, so her giving in isn't shocking - just disturbing.


3.) They're so barbaric... I mean really!

 Do they have to lick each other SO much? And honestly, I think this is the one that just won't give my gag reflexes a break. It's just straight nasty. So rough, so sloppy, so.... private.  These two went from one end of the spectrum to the other with this, and each time it seems rougher and sloppier; with more licking. LOL I just can't. For example, they have an OUTRIGHT bang-out in the OPA office that went a little something like this.... "Hey Bae, never mind Daddy Pope's puddle of blood, we'll just hop this table and handle our biz." Thank goodness for Abby's interruption or else we would have been completely violated! Huck is already a twisted mind that gets off on textures, temperatures, and the not-so-normal, so it doesn't take much for him to melt into a puddle of awkwardness in these situations.


Listen, I'm down for everybody's happiness, but my gosh! Shondaland, I wanna get off this ride! I really hope that season 4 pretends like season 3 never let this happen; the world will be a much better place that way!


What are your thoughts on where these two will stand in season 4?


No comments:

Post a Comment